We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our website and are dedicated to protecting consumer privacy on the Internet.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
When you visit our site, some information may also be automatically collected through the use of log files, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website and your activity on the site. We use this information for purposes such as analyzing trends, administering the site, improving customer service, diagnosing problems with our servers, tracking user movement, and gathering broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small data files that are stored on a user’s hard drive at the request of a website to enable the site to recognize users who have previously visited them and retain certain information such as customer preferences and history. If we combine cookies with or link them to any of the personally identifying information, we would treat this information as personal information. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn about these functions. However, if your browser is set not to accept cookies or if a user rejects a cookie, you will not be able to access certain site features or services.
We may also use third parties to provide certain functionalities (such as maps), or to collect, track and analyze non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistical information from users, such as the user’s browser type, operating system, browsing behavior and demographic information. These third parties may collect personal information from you in connection with the services they provide and may place cookies, web beacons or other devices on your computer to collect nonpersonal information which may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to better understand the usage and visitation of our site and the other sites tracked by these third parties. We are not responsible for, and do not control, any actions or policies of any third party service providers.
Your Access to and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.Change/correct any data we have about you.Have us delete any data we have about you.Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security. The company endeavors to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by putting into place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect through this site. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. You should also note that email is not secure, and you should not send any confidential or sensitive information to us via an unsecured email.
Links. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
For the purposes of this document, our business is herein referenced as “Company.”
The following are terms of a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Company. These terms and conditions apply to a user (“user,” “you,” or “your”) who accesses, browses and/or otherwise uses this Web site (“Site”) and/or the services provided by this Site (“Services”).
By accessing, browsing and/or otherwise using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you may not access, browse and/or use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. Please read this Agreement carefully as it governs your use of the Services and this Site. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, or any agreement or document herein incorporated, please contact Company using the information provided on the CONTACT page.
This Agreement applies to your access to, and browsing and/or use of, this Site and the Services and does not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with Company for products, software, services or otherwise, unless otherwise directed by Company. If you breach any of these terms and conditions, your authorization to use this Site and the Services automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials (as hereinafter defined) and discontinue use of any hyperlinks to this Site.
By accessing, browsing and/or using this Site and the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Company. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures, and other communications that are sent to you electronically by Company shall satisfy any and all legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use and/or subscribe to the Services.
Company may revise this Agreement at any time without notice by updating this posting. By accessing, browsing and/or otherwise using this Site you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Site and page to determine the then current terms and conditions of use to which you are bound. Any new Materials, Content, Services or features on this Site shall be subject to this Agreement. The current version of this Agreement is dated October 9th, 2017.
1. Copyright. All Site materials, including, without limitation, any software, data, text, photos, pictures, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons, links and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (the “Materials”) are copyrighted Materials, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2. Trademarks. The trademarks and/or trade dress, service marks, trade names, and logos (the “Marks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Company, its suppliers or other third parties. In addition, the Marks include, but are not limited to, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, which may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Company or the owner of the Mark(s) at issue. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any Marks used or displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of Company or the owner of the Mark(s) at issue. The misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Site is strictly prohibited.
3. Company Materials. This Site, the Materials, the Trademarks, the Services, including, without limitation, any of Company’s or its licensor’s Internet operations, design, content, hardware designs, algorithms, software (in source and object forms), user interface designs, other templates and designs, algorithms, architecture, class libraries, and documentation (both printed and electronic), know-how, good will, moral rights, trade secrets and any related intellectual property rights throughout the world in any of the foregoing, and any derivative works, improvements, enhancements or extensions thereof, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company, its suppliers or other third parties.
4. Content. You understand that all postings, messages, information, data, text, files, images, photos, images, pictures, graphics, audio and video clips or other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked on this Site (collectively, the “Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that Company does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through this Site, and that by using this Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise made available via this Site.
5. General Disclaimer; Not an Offer or Solicitation. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the content on the Site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be taken as advice regarding any individual circumstance. This Site may provide materials or content that contains certain descriptions of insurance products and related services available by or through the Company. Such materials are intended for general description and information purposes only and, at all times, subject to the specific terms and conditions governing such products or services in addition to applicable law.
UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED OTHERWISE, THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE INSURANCE, INSURANCE SERVICES, OR INSURANCE RELATED PRODUCTS. ADDITIONALLY, NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES INVESTMENT ADVICE OR AN OFFER TO SELL OR SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE SECURITIES OR INVESTMENT PRODUCTS OR RELATED SERVICES. AT ALL TIMES THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF SUCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION).
6. Grant of License. Company hereby grants to you a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, and revocable license to use the Services and/or the Materials for personal, noncommercial use only, subject to the restrictions in this Agreement.
7. License Restrictions. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site, the Services, the Marks or the Materials. You may not: (a) copy the Services or any software or programming related thereto; (b) modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, display, republish, download, upload or transmit any Materials on this Site for commercial use, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Company, (c) “frame” or “mirror” any Materials contained on this Site on any other server without the prior written permission from Company, (d) permit other individuals or companies to use the Services and/or the Materials, (e) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based upon this Site, Materials, Services, or any software or programming related thereto, (f) rent, lease, transfer, resell and/or or otherwise transfer rights to the Marks, the Materials or the Services, or (g) delete or write over any portion of any software relating in any manner to the Site or the Services. You also agree that you shall only use this Site, the Services, the Marks and the Materials in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the jurisdictions in which you use the Services, and that your use of this Site, the Services, the Marks and the Materials is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree that your use of this Site and the Services shall not violate or infringe the rights of any third party. Any forbidden use shall immediately and automatically terminate your license to use the Services and the Materials without notice. Any unauthorized use of the Services, the Marks and/or the Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. Company reserves any rights not expressly granted herein. You shall be solely responsible for hardware and interconnections and telecommunications to access the Services.
8. Additional Use Restrictions. You may only use this Site, the Services, the Marks and the Materials in a manner that, in Company’s sole judgment, is consistent with the intended purposes thereof. If you are unsure of whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please contact the Company using the information provided on the CONTACT page. By way of example, and not limitation, you agree not to: (a) Access, or attempt to access, other areas of the Company computer system or other computer systems through this Site for any purposes; (b) Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the Web pages on this Site or the content contained hereon without Company’s prior, express, and written permission; (c) Use any device, software or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this Site or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s infrastructure; (d) Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site; (e) Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Company without Company’s prior written consent; (f) Assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement.
9. Monitoring the Site. Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor this Site, and Company as a general practice does not monitor this Site or any Content posted hereon or otherwise submitted hereto. We strive to provide you with access to content and information that we believe to be reliable and accurate. However, the information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.This Site may include content or links to content created or provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing or creating those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided or created by any third parties.
10. Hyperlinks. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, and revocable right to create a “hypertext” link to this Site, provided that such link is to the entry page of this Site and does not portray Company or the Site owner, or any of Company or the Site owner’s products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any Company Trademark or other proprietary information including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or any form contained on a page without Company’s express written consent. Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely as convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Company has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control, and is not responsible for, any of these sites or their availability, content, or policies, including, without limitation, privacy policies or lack thereof. Company does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third party sites.
11. Downloadable Materials. Any Materials that are made available to download from this Site are the copyrighted work of Company and/or its or suppliers or other third parties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the Materials to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
12. Your Information. If you register for any use of the Site’s Services, you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete transactional information and any information about you and (ii) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to update such information by notifying Company using the information provided on the CONTACT page.
13. Modification or Cancellation of Services. Company may, in its sole discretion and at any time, modify, cancel or suspend the Services, or any part thereof, without cause and without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any immaterial modification of the Services or any modification of the Services which, in Company’s sole discretion, constitutes an improvement. Upon cancellation of the Services, your right to use the Services stops immediately.
14. Security. You understand and acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that any personal information you submit to us will be free from unauthorized third party intrusion. You understand and agree that all information you submit to Company is done so at your own risk.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES AND THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, AND INFORMATION, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS, SUBCONTRACTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, OR ANY CLIENT OF COMPANY (COLLECTIVELY, “COMPANY THIRD PARTIES”)) ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS, DATA, CONTENT, OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY AND COMPANY THIRD PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS AND INFORMATIONAL CONTENT. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY COMPANY THIRD PARTIES MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE MATERIALS, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR OR VIRUS FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE MATERIALS, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DO COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THIRD PARTIES MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM, OR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH, THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THIS SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO A COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, SOFTWARE OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACTS, STATUTES, REGULATIONS, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ANY PARTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR REASON WHATSOEVER EXCEED $100.00 OR THE TOTAL FEES YOU PAID TO US IN DURING THE 3 MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY, WHICHEVER IS GREATER. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS TO DISCONTINUE THE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE LIABILITY OF ANY PARTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CUMULATIVE AND NOT PER INCIDENT.
17. Indemnification & Release. You agree to notify Company of, and indemnify, defend, and hold Company and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and other representatives, harmless from and against, any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) any allegation that any Content or materials you submit or transmit to this Site, or to other websites, infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with this Site and any Services. If you are a California resident, you hereby agree to waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
18. Force Majeure. Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for failure or delay in performing our obligations hereunder if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, terrorism, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Site.
19. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Site, the Services, or this Agreement (or any other agreement incorporated herein), must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or forever be barred.
20. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions. You irrevocably and unconditionally: (i) consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Harris County, Texas (the “Texas Courts”) for any litigation or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, (ii) agree not to commence any litigation arising out of or relating to this Agreement except in the Texas Courts and (iii) agree not to plead or claim that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
21. General. If any provision(s) of this Agreement is(are) held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing. By agreeing to the terms set forth in this Agreement, you agree to waive any right you may have to a jury trial and/or to take part in any class action lawsuits. The section titles in this Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance. This Agreement may be assigned in whole or in part by the Company. This Agreement may not be assigned in any manner by you without the express, prior written permission of the Company. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties regarding the subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties regarding the subject matter.
Registration with the SEC or state does not constitute an endorsement of the advisor by regulators, nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability. This content is for informational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for sale or purchase of any securities. Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy, such as asset allocation or diversification, can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. The products that compose any strategy or solution have risks and expenses unique to their specific offerings. For any annuities, all guarantees of an annuity are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurer.
Due to their non-registered status, private placements pose liquidity risk due to the restrictions on their sale and may become completely illiquid. 1031 Exchanges are subject to specific tax code and strict timing limitations, as such if transactions are not executed accordingly loss of associated tax benefits and/or added tax consequences may apply. Alternative investments and private offerings involve a high degree of risk, can be highly speculative, and may result in the loss of principal invested and are not suitable for all investors. Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, fees and expenses before investing. For this and other important information please the product offering materials and disclosure documents relative to each potential investment. Read this information carefully before investing.
Links and references to other websites and third-party content providers are offered for your convenience. We do not necessarily prepare, monitor, review or update the information provided by third parties. We make no representation or warranty with respect to the completeness, timeliness, suitability, or reliability of the referenced content.
For annuities: An Annuity is a long-term financial product designed largely for asset accumulation and retirement needs. Annuities generally contain fees and charges which include, but are not limited to, surrender charges, administrative fees and for optional contract riders and benefits. Withdrawals and death benefits are subject to income tax. If withdrawals and other distributions are received prior to age 59 ½, a 10% penalty may apply. Annuities typically carry surrender charges for several years that may be assessed against withdrawals. Certain annuity product features, offered by some annuity companies, such as stepped-up death benefit, a bonus credit and a guaranteed minimum income benefit, carry added fees. If you are investing in an annuity through a tax-advantaged plan such as an IRA, you will get no added tax advantage. Under these circumstances, you should only consider buying an annuity if it makes sense because of the annuity’s other features, such as lifetime income payments and death benefit protection.
Any comments regarding fixed index annuities as safe or secure investments or guarantee of insurance related income refer only to fixed insurance products and do not refer in any way to securities or investment advisory products. Fixed index annuities with income riders are long-term investments and are not a direct or indirect investment in the stock market and while protecting principal against all stock market losses, will in almost all cases earn a lower rate of return than the stock market in positive stock market growth years, meaning you will not receive full stock market participation. Income riders in a fixed index annuity may provide a specified and guaranteed lifetime income amount and a specified and guaranteed “roll-up rate” that increases the guaranteed minimum withdrawal benefit which increases future guaranteed lifetime income but is not available in a lump sum. Income riders will typically carry an annual fee of approximately 1%, and your fee could be higher or lower. All guarantees of annuity or insurance products and their featured benefits including principal guarantees, lifetime income guarantees, and guaranteed death benefits are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.